Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Kelly Clarkson: If I really was a lesbian, I'd happily say I love women!

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Thursday, February 9, 2012 | ,


Kelly Clarkson's been accused of living a gay lie, subjected to vicious jibes about her weight and is rumoured to be at war with Simon Cowell.

But Kelly, the first winner of American Idol, refuses to let the haters get her down.

With new single Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) out now, she sits down with Dan Wootton in London for a chat.

'People are really concerned about my relationship status,' Kelly, 29, tells Dan.

'When I tell people I'm happy being single, they don't believe me. They say: "You have to be miserable being alone."

So can we clear up the rumours about your sexuality?

'I'm not gay. If I was, I'd say: "I love women!" That's why it drives me nuts. But I feel like even if
I did say it, people would be like: "You're just trying to do that to win the gay audience."'



ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Kelly Clarkson: If I really was a lesbian, I'd happily say I love women!"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos