Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

The Rock Discusses Osama Bin Laden, Looks Forward To Being Your President

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Thursday, February 9, 2012 | ,


Let’s just get this out of the way first: Dwayne Johnson knew about the death of Osama bin Laden before you did. He knew about it before the rest of the world did. How exactly did The Rock find
out that the notorious Al-Qaeda leader had died before the president officially announced it in May 2011? “I got friends in high places and low places. It was a very interesting day; I’m proud of our country and proud to be American,” the G.I. Joe: Retaliation star coyly told MovieFone. “The individuals who were there were proud to let me know. I knew the president was going to give his speech; I thought he was going to give it at a certain time and so I thought, I think it’s appropriate that I tweet, ‘I’m damn proud to be an American,’ and keep it in that space without giving away too much information.” So … how much you want to bet President Obama just has The Rock on speed dial? It’s all adding up!

While currently promoting his muscle-bound role in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Johnson is already looking forward to the day he will be Leader of the Free World. “Right now the best way that I can impact the world is through entertainment,” explains Johnson. “One day, and that day will come, I can impact the world through politics. The great news is that I am American, therefore I can become president.” Wow, looks like SNL’s “The Rock Obama” was eerily prescient. Well, he’s got our vote. We’re all for universal health care! And not getting our arms ripped out of their sockets!



ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "The Rock Discusses Osama Bin Laden, Looks Forward To Being Your President"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos