Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Jennifer Lawrence's Brothers Locked Her in the Basement with Dachshunds

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Sunday, March 25, 2012 | ,

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence has been preparing for her Hunger Games role since she was a little girl.

The actress, who stars in the weekend smash film adaptation of the dystopian teen trilogy about a televised battle to the death, told David Letterman on Late Show this week that her two older brothers roughhoused with her growing up.

"I've got scars all over my body," she said. "The best part – they would fight each other over who could fight me."

One ritual in particular was particularly agonizing.

"When I was doing the gymnastics phase, they used to pin my feet back behind my head – I can't do this anymore – and then they would get our dachshunds and put peanut butter all over my face,"

 she said. "We had three dachshunds and then the dogs would do this [go crazy licking]. And then they'd shut the door, lock me in the basement with dachshunds.

"And now – karma! – I go on talk shows and tell everybody. I win!"

Letterman, who feigned a therapy session throughout the interview, said, "I'm going to make two calls, Jennifer. The first one will be to Amnesty International, and the second one will be to Dick Cheney. I think we have something here. It might replace water boarding, that little dachshund deal."

Source

ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Jennifer Lawrence's Brothers Locked Her in the Basement with Dachshunds"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos