Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Sean Lowe Is the New Bachelor

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | , ,

Sean-Lowe-Is-the-New-Bachelor

After making it to the final three during The Bachelorette in season 8, Emily Maynard's former suitor will now court 25 lucky ladies when season 17 of The Bachelor premieres in January 2013 on ABC, Us Weekly has learned.

Lowe takes over the reigns from California winemaker Ben Flajnik, 29, who proposed to model Courtney Robertson, 29, in the March 12 season 16 finale.

During a conference call with Lowe in July, the Dallas-based insurance salesman admitted he wasn't sure if he was ready to find love on reality TV. "It would be a difficult decision if they were to ask me. Only because it was so emotionally taxing, and you know, I don't know if I could go through that again."

"But on the flip side of the coin, I understand that the process works -- I believe in the process," Lowe, 28, added. "And ultimately if I were to find my wife, it would certainly all be worth it."

Said Lowe, "I don't want to sound like I'm selling myself, but I think that people have come to understand that I'm genuine, I'm loving and ultimately I want to find love."

Bachelor host Chris Harrison, 41, confirmed Lowe's hiring to Us at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in L.A. September 23. (Lowe's first rose ceremony was shot the following day!)

As Lowe, told Us in August, he has high expectations for a potential mate: "They have to be intelligent, funny, witty...I like sweet girls."


ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Sean Lowe Is the New Bachelor"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos