Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Celine Dion Said I do not have time to shower...

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | , ,

Celine-Dion-Said-I-do-not-have-time-to-shower

Confirmed the Canadian singer Celine Dion as much concerned with twins (Nelson and hands), who were born in October, so that you can not find time for herself even to shower and spend the day in
his nightdress.
The star said the world - in an interview published in the magazine "Hello" Canadian Thursday, December 9 this - "It's a tall order .. I no longer know day from night .. I do I breastfeed Monday, and the interest as well as my son (Rene - Charles) of 9 and a half years . This is too much. "
And (Root - of) at her residence in the prestigious Florida in the United States - how her life and her husband Rene Injalil (68 years), turned upside down with the birth of twins on 23 October by Caesarean section.

The singer, 42-year-old: "I think in the past that my complaints are many and I do not sleep enough, and considered sleeping at the moment a miracle."
Her "by the date of lunch I was still in pajamas. Most of what I do is feed the children. That's all I do all day without being able me time to shower," explaining that her eldest son, plays guitar to entertain the children, and wants to grow up quickly to play baseball with them.
Celine Dion and return to her pregnancy came after 6 attempts at artificial insemination, to the stage to sing with effect from 15 March in the framework of a new display in Las Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Celine Dion Said I do not have time to shower..."

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos