Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Enrique Iglesias asked permission from a man kissing his wife in concert...

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | , , , ,

Enrique-Iglesias-asked-permission-from-a-man-kissing-his-wife-in-concert

He used the Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias kissing a female fan who attended the concert from her mouth and in public, have resorted to one of the men permission to kiss his wife after he chose
them to be her kiss.
I usually find this "tradition" popular with foreign fans who dream of meeting the singer .. Let alone kissing. 


And this habit alien explain Iglesias (35 years), in an interview broadcast reasons that you pay for the distribution of kisses for free on the fan, said: "I am keen too when I am on stage, I do not do it all the time, and when I'm in a good mood rush at the moment."


Root and admire the last Cheryl Lavoie, who won a KISS Iglesias details, saying: "It was a beautiful night in my life, I did not expect at all be drag me to the theater .. it was priceless."
The Lavoie (41 years) of the magazine "People": "My husband was standing in front of me, he asked for permission Enrique him the possibility to kiss me, he agreed my husband initially, and then pulled me Enrique said I'll kiss you now, and then I told him I m going to a heart attack, and then he kissed me kiss soft Kmlms lips ". 


In the month of July was a chance a girl named Melissa as dragging them to the theater after the play the song "Hero" and then the famous long before that kiss from her mouth, and repeat it in two shows last week in Boston and Florida. 


The Enrique Iglesias is the third son of singer Julio Iglesias, and is currently living a love story with a famous tennis player Anna Kournikova since 2001 until today.
The question here is to the reader ... Enrique Iglesias if attended to commemorate the ceremony in the region, do you send your wife to attend the ceremony?!



ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Enrique Iglesias asked permission from a man kissing his wife in concert..."

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos