Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Demi Lovato Tweets Photo Without Makeup

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Monday, April 9, 2012 | , ,


The 19-year-old singer-actress tweeted a barefaced photo of herself Saturday night. "No makeup," she wrote. "Goodnight xox"

In the shot, Lovato's hair is pulled back from her face and her perfect complexion glows without as much as a drop of foundation.

And while the former Disney star is clearly an attractive lady, she admits that she still struggles with her self- image.


"I'm not always perfectly happy with my body," she admitted in an interview with WE7. "After all, I'm a woman and what woman is? But I make sure I tell myself that I'm beautiful and I tell myself daily affirmations, so I would recommend that to younger girls—and guys."

"If you're struggling with self-image, you're not alone," she said. "It's something that I still struggle with today."


ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Demi Lovato Tweets Photo Without Makeup"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos