Top Story
Latest Headlines

Celebrity IN Bikini !

People Top 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity News

Latest-Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

MORE FROM LOOKERS

Anderson Cooper: I’m G*y

By Unknown | 0 Comments | Tuesday, July 3, 2012 | ,

Anderson-Cooper-I’m-G*y

Anderson Cooper is g*y and proud to be! Amazingly, Cooper opened up about his s*xual orientation in a letter to Andrew Sullivan.

Sullivan is doing a story for The Daily Beast about the social impact of famous people who confessed to be g*y.

“There continue to be far too many incidences of bullying of young people, as well as discrimination and violence against people of all ages, based on their s*xual orientation. I believe there is value in making clear where I stand. The fact is, I’m g*y, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud. I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don’t give that up by being a journalist”, the 45-year-old CNN anchor.

Cooper is the primary anchor of the CNN news show Anderson Cooper 360°.  As of September 2011, he also serves as host of his own daytime talk show, ‘Anderson’.

Cooper, a descendent of the Vanderbilt family, has always said that he preferred to stay away from the media attention and keep his personal life private.


ADVERTISEMENT
Do you Like This Story..?

You can subscribe to Lookers Blog by e-mail address

to receive news and updates directly in your inbox.

Simply enter your e-mail below and click Submit !

Follow us!

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0(Blogger Comments)
(Facebook Comments)

0 comments for "Anderson Cooper: I’m G*y"

Leave a reply

View more in labels!

Celeb in Bikini [+]

Photos & Covers [+]

LATEST MUSIC [+]

The Latest on review

Dont leave it: More News & Photos